To take part in Leeds Playlist you must be in Leeds and on Twitter. It is important to me that it is local and social 🙂
- Make a 10 track playlist based on the current set theme, a freestyle theme of your choice or your take on a previous freestyle theme.
- You can only submit 1 playlist of 10 tracks per theme. It’s hard I know!
- Email me your tracklistings – if it’s for the set theme it must be sent by the deadline given. Freestyle themes can be sent at any time. ( See contact page for details).
- Include an intro paragraph or more about why you chose the theme/the songs.
- Send me a link to the playlist on Spotify, YouTube, 8tracks or as a mix on Mixcloud or Soundcloud – or ALL! (Providing more than one way to listen makes it more accessible to everyone)
- Please include your Twitter name and the name of the playlist theme in the title.
- I also need an image to go with the blog post. Bonus points for creating your own.
- Chat about the playlists via Twitter using #LeedsPlaylist and comments on the blog.
- Please have fun with it – variety & personality are encouraged!
- Share, share, share!
I made some updates/changes recently – check these out here:
I will publish as soon as I can – depending on the amount of playlists received. If you have any questions, please ask!