Fell Foot Sound is an alternative music festival set in a beautiful woodland glade overlooking Lake Windermere. Boasting excellent camping areas, lighting, hot & cold running water, good toilet facilities and delicious BBQ & homemade food.
This year’s Festival curated by Leeds based promoters British Wildlife and Dead Young Records who are bringing together some of the country’s most interesting and exciting bands to an unrivalled and unique location.
In this playlist you’ll find the acts playing at the festival who are from or based in Leeds…
- Sky Larkin – Antibodies
- Witch Hunt – Crawl
- Sam Airey – The Unlocking
- Cowtown – Nightbeats
- Dancing Years (live The Brudenell Social Club)
- IKESTRA – Sprinter
- Super Luxury – Mystery Thriller Teen Drama
- Bearfoot Beware – Catbus
- Bilge Pump – Thank You Very Much (live at The Packhorse, Leeds)
- Two Minute Noodles (live at Unity Day)