This February we will be screening Jennifer Venditti’s debut feature, the low-budget indie documentary BILLY THE KID.
Billy is a 15 year old high schooler living in smalltown America. He likes movies, music, karate and bikes. He also has Asperger’s. This film follows Billy as he manoeuvres his way through the popularity minefield of school and makes a play for a girl in the local diner he takes a liking to.
As well as our feature presentation we’ll be screening a few shorts, including local filmmakers Bob de Broise and Liz Holly Hurt’s new stop motion animation WINDOW, and we’ll be offering hot drinks and homemade cake on arrival.
- Until We Burn In The Sun (The Kids Just Want A Love Song) – Bedouin Soundclash
- KIDdies – Self
- Little Kids – Kings of Convenience
- The Obvious Child – Paul Simon
- Kids With Guns – Gorillaz
- Little Trouble Girl – Sonic Youth
- And I Was A Boy From School – Hot Chip
- Girl From The Moon – The Billy Nayler Show
- City With No Children – Arcade Fire
- Kids – MGMT