This playlist is a chronological mixtape of songs that instantly take me back to those giddy days of romance right before my heart got broken. Again and again.
Bands introduced by boys, songs from our courtship, auditory memories when the photographs faded. Because what’s more a part of growing up than getting your heart broken?
- Chris Isaak – Wicked Game
- Don McLean – American Pie
- The Kinky Boyz – Sexy Boy (feat. Kia)
- Tom Waits – Frank’s Wild Years
- The Calling – Wherever You Will Go
- Sparks – Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat
- Travis – Flowers In The Window
- Bloodhound Gang – Fire Water Burn
- The Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
- Joshua Kadison – Jessie