If you’re down in the dumps, you’ll need to put down your vodka and orange juice, and listen to a bunch of songs about getting lit up.
Don’t be irresponsible while getting in the bag. I don’t know why those are euphemisms for drinking.
- Kiss – Cold Gin – 1975/Live At Cobo Hall, Detroit
- The Blues Brothers – Hey Bartender – Live Version
- NOFX – Bottles To The Ground
- Alkaline Trio – Take Lots With Alcohol
- The Pogues – The Body Of An American
- Lit – My Own Worst Enemy
- Black Flag – Six Pack
- Beirut – Elephant Gun
- Bright Eyes – Land Locked Blues
- Tone Lōc – Funky Cold Medina