Someone found this blog recently by searching for the ‘top 10 leather and lace anthems’ which only goes to show, there’s a huge market out there demanding power ballad playlists. So let us provide! The inspiration for mine came from one of my favourite comedies – Nighty Night. If you haven’t seen the funeral scene, here it is – do watch it please, it will get you in the mood for the fabulously over dramatic playlist.
*FUN FACT* When I had long dark hair, my friend Danny (who has short blonde hair) and I once noticed that we bore an uncanny resemblence to Per and Marie from Roxette. We had a dream to tour the Brannigans up and down the country with our tribute act “Moxette”. It’s important to have a dream. With my penchant for fancy dress, I hope to make it a reality one day.
- Heart – Alone
- T’Pau – China In Your Hand
- 4 Non Blondes – What’s Up?
- John Waite – Missing You
- Foreigner – I Want To Know What Love Is
- Roxette – Listen To Your Heart
- Whitesnake – Is This Love
- Mr. Big – Just Take My Heart
- The Bangles – Eternal Flame
- Michael Jackson – Man In The Mirror
Follow @Wandapops – you’re already reading her/my blog (thankyou)