The fabulous Dr Rebekka Kill is Head of School, Art, Architecture and Design at Leeds Metropolitan University. She recently gave a talk at the Shift Happens conference, presenting a personal account of her obsession with both music and social media. The parallels between these two were explored whilst DJing in front of the presentation – amazing!
Here is the presentation along with a playlist of the music she played – read and listen simultaneously for full effect!
- Donna Summer – I Feel Love
- Siouxsie and the Banshees – Happy House
- Blondie – One Way or Another
- Lipps Inc – Funky Town
- The Jags - Back of My Hand
- Martha and the Muffins – Echo Beach
- The Clash – Should I Stay or Should I Go